Welcome to the wonderful world of virtual pigs! In the following guide we prepared a few hints and recommendations for the use and care of your .:oYo:. Breedable Pig.
- Pigs grow to mature within 5 days.
- Pigs can breed from 5 to 120 days old.
- A Pig pregnancy lasts for 5 days after which a bundle will be sent to you. This must be rezzed next to the mother but can then be stored in your inventory. Bundles do not need to be birthed.
- When rezzed your pig can be configured to walk around in a defined range around its home position
- Follow mode: your pig is following your avatar
- Attached mode: the pig can walk with your avatar
- Sound can be switched on/off
- Mature pigs can mate and breed more pigs
- The owner can change the most important commands and settings with a menu
- Food consumption: one unit per hour
- Female pigs give their owner a small dog or fuzzy food every 30 days
- Male pigs give their owner a small dog or fuzzy fevor every 30 days
Food, Medicine and Fruits
Please visit one of our .:oYo:. shops to purchase a stock of food, medicine and fruits.
- Food consumption: one unit per hour and pig.
- To increase the fevor of the pig, fruit is required, 100 units of fruit is needed per pig for a breeding
- If your pig is becoming ill, medicine is required
If your pig is absent (i.e. asleep in your inventory), the consumed food units are subtracted when it is rezzed again (to a min. of 3 units). Very long absence can affect the health of your pig!
When you rezzed the pig from a bundle it will take 5 days to grow until is is mature, and 2 more days (with support of fruit) to increase the fevor and make it mate.
After a 5 days pregnancy your pig should get piglet, which is delivered to your inventory in a bundle.
Rez the bundle in chat range of the mother pig and it should retrieve the configuration of the new piglet. If you then click "Birth" from the menu, your new pig is rezzed and configured.